Aarkstore - Global Refining Capital Expenditures Forecast to 2020: Middle East to Witness Highest Spending by 2020
Report provides an overview of the forecast increases, on an annual basis, of the global and refining crude distillation unit (CDU) expansions and associated capital expenditures between 2015 and 2020. The report provides details on the type of new refining capacity (topping, cracking and coking) by country, key reasons for refining expansions in that country, the owner of the new refining capacity and the changing trend in refining capacity by area between 2013 and 2020. Report is a very comprehensive analysis of how / why / when refining industry refining capacity is moving firmly into the hands of National Oil Companies (NOCs) and to East of Suez areas.
- Global refining capacity by year by major regions including: South America, Middle East, China, India, Other Asia, Russia, United States, Africa
- Each region includes a project list of the refining capacity, the year of start-up, the country where the refinery is being constructed, the type of refinery, the total estimated capital costs, and the company building the refinery
- Summary of the major projects in each area
- Joint Venture partners in refinery projects are included in the report
- Key reasons for refinery constructions in countries including desire to reduce/minimize product imports
- Forecast in annual capital spending levels by region by year
- Summary of key issues arising from the changing levels of refining capacity in different regions.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your understanding of the changing face of the refining industry over the next few years
- Depicts change in regional refining capacity levels between 2014 and 2020 by year. Shows areas where refining capacity is growing and timing for project start-up including megaprojects in each area where a step-change in refining capacity occurs.