Abilities – Frequency: Daily
• Ability to manage and grow existing accounts and identify new opportunities.
• Ability to build customer relationships and enhance the Company’s position, thus profitability.
• Ability to prepare presentations and offer product demonstrations to clients.
• Ability to assist with training customers on new and innovative techniques offered in the industry.
• Ability to prepare reports to summarize sales performance, and identify new products, services.
• Ability to work and function in a team environment.
Knowledge – Frequency: Daily
• Sales Account Management – knowledge of effectively managing sales cycle from end to end.
• Sales Opportunity Analysis – knowledge of effectively analyzing new sales opportunities.
• Sales Presentation – knowledge of presentation skills to convey technical information to small and large groups.
• Client Services – knowledge and understanding of client’s business drivers, strategy and industry.
• Product Services – knowledge and understanding of products and current trends in the industry.
Skills – Frequency: Daily
• Communication - Strong written and oral communication skills with effective strategies for interacting with a wide variety of audiences.
• Interpersonal - Ability to effectively interact with other disciplines within the Company such as marketing, customer service and accounting.
• Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusion or approaches to problems
• Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
The purpose of the job analysis is to show the overall requirements that will need to be met by the new sales force after the merger of InterClean and EnviroTech. Because the new company will be changing its focus, all current employee profiles were examined to determine who best fits the new...