A BRIEF WRITE-UP ON NIRMAL BABAJI-
1. Nirmal Baba was born in Samana, Mandi in the year 1952. His father was a Sikh and his grandfather was a Hindu. Babaji's grandfather was childless, they took an oath that they would convert their children to Sikhs, after which they were blessed with four sons (who were made Sikhs). His grandfather's name was Lala Thakur Das, he was a renowned zamindar from a well-to-do family.
2. Babaji's famly migrated to India from Pakistan after partition.
3. S.S. Narula, Nirmal Baba's father expired when babaji was just six months old. He was brought up by his mother with a lot of love and affection.
4. After coming from Pakistan the family was given a lot of land and orchards in Samana and Delhi, as claim.
5. Nirmal Baba's schooling was from Samana , Delhi and Ludhiana respectively. He went on to do his graduation from Government college of Ludhiana. After graduation, he joined M.A. in English, but couldn't pursue, as he got typhoid after two months of joining. He then set out to try his hand at business.
6. After he decided to do business at the age of 22 years, he got a sum of Rs. 90,000 from his mother . He went to Daltonganj, to do brick kiln business in the year 1974. In the year 1976, he got married to Sushma Narula, daughter of Dalip Singh Bagga, who was also a resident of Daltonganj.
7. During Emergency, His brother-in-law (a politician and relative) was arrested under MISA. He then requested Nirmal Baba to take care of his shop 'Namdhari Cloth House' in Gadwa, on a temporary basis, till he was out of jail. After his brother-in-law was released from jail, Babaji returned his shop and went to Ranchi to do a new business. There, he did Limestone and Coal business and attained huge succes. He bought a bungalow of his own money at a very young age. But fate had something else in store for him. He met with a very serious accident. On his way to Ludhiana, the jeep in which Babaji was travelling overturned after...