ACA 1 Problems in accounting
To view more, click on following link:
or email us at:
ACA1 PROBLEMS IN ACCOUNTING
PROBLEMS IN ACCOUNTING ACA1 COMPLETE COURSE ALL 6 TASKS
Problems in Accounting ACA1 WGU-COMPLETE COURSE all 6 tasks – A+ WORK
This tutorial contains the attachments for the entire ACA1 Problems in Accounting course. These attachments passed the Task stream evaluations.
A. Perform the calculations necessary to complete the following financial statements using the information provided in the given and the Excel templates provided.
1. Income Statement for Year 11 (Use the “Year 11 Partnership Distribution” worksheet found in the “Partnership Income and Tax” attachment below.)
2. Partnership Distribution for Year 11 (Use the “Year 11 Partnership Distribution” worksheet found in the “Partnership Income and Tax” attachment below.)
B. Write a brief discussion (suggested length of 1 paragraph) commenting on the need for reconciling book income for a partnership to taxable income for that partnership for tax purposes.
A. Write an essay (suggested length of 2–5 pages) in which you recommend the most advantageous tax filing status for Spouse A and Spouse B on their federal tax return. In your essay:
1. Explain your recommendation based on current, applicable tax laws.
2. Explain the rules that apply to the following types of income on the couple’s tax return.
a. Taxable and nontaxable income
b. Short¬term and long¬term capital gains or losses
c. Profit or losses from sale of property
d. Partnership income and losses
e. Gains or losses from passive activity
3. Explain your decision to include or exclude each of the types of income in part A2 based on current, applicable tax laws.
a. For part A2e, explain the rules that a pply to gains or losses from passive activity.
4. Calculate the adjustments to income that you would include on the...