ACC 225 Complete Course ACC225 Complete Course
Click Link for The Answer:
ACC 225 WEEK 1 CHECKPOINT FINANCIAL STATEMENTS(UOP)
CheckPoint: Financial Statements
· Resource: Fundamental Accounting Principles, Ch. 1
· Due Date: Day 5 [post to the Individual forum]
· Consider that you have been asked to explain financial statements to someone who
knows nothing about accounting.
· Review the information on financial statements in Ch. 1 of Fundamental Accounting
· Discuss, in 200 300 words, each of the four financial statements. Explain the different
components of the statements as well as what the statements tell about a business
ACC 225 WEEK 1 DQ 1 AND DQ 2(UOP)
Discussion Question 1
· Due Date: Day 2 [post to the Main forum]
· Post your response to the following: Interview a friend or family member about his/her
work environment. Is his/her organization a sole proprietorship, partnership, or
corporation? Who is involved with the accounting decisions and information? In what
ways is your friend or family member affected by the accounting information?
Discussion Question 2
· Due Date: Day 4 [post to the Main forum]
· Post your response to the following: Describe one of the four basic financial statements,
and answer the following questions.
o For what is it typically used?
o What information is the most valuable?
o How does it complement another financial statement?
· Respond to a classmate who selected a different financial statement from yours. How do
the financial statements tie into one another?
ACC 225 WEEK 1 EXERCISE ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS(UOP)
Exercises: Accounting and Business Organizations
· Resource: Fundamental Accounting Principles, p. 30
· Due Date: Day 5
· Post your answers to Exercises 1 1 and 1 4
ACC 225 WEEK 2 ASSIGNMENT...