ACC 260 Week 8 Individual Assignment Fully Applying A Decision Making Framework
Click Below URL to Purchase Homework
Assignment: Fully Applying a Decision-Making Framework
Resource: Business & Professional Ethics
Read the Locker Room Talk Ethics Case on p. 284 (Ch. 4) of the text.
Analyze the case using stakeholder impact analysis and the philosophical approaches to ethical decision making.
· Explain what you think Albert should do in a 700- to 1,050-word paper.
· Organize your paper using the following section outlines. Review the questions for each section to help you analyze the case and frame your paper. (Do not explicitly answer these questions within the body of your paper.)
What is the ethical dilemma in the case?
What events led to the dilemma?
When describing the dilemma, did you mistakenly propose a solution?
o Stakeholders Involved
· Have you identified stakeholders?
· What is their stake in the case?
· Have you described every stakeholder in an objective, unbiased way?
o Course of Action
Have you clearly stated the course of action Albert should take?
What reasons support your decision?
What philosophical approach did you use to reach your decision?
What are the weaknesses of your argument? Have you addressed counterarguments?
o Stakeholder Impact
· How do you think each stakeholder will be impacted by your decision?
Are there potential impacts on stakeholders that are difficult to anticipate? Have you identified them?
Do you present new evidence or analysis in the conclusion? Would it be more appropriate in another section of the paper?
Have you summarized the dilemma, your decision, and the potential impact on stakeholders?
Format your paper according to APA guidelines, including any references to the textbook or other...