Follow this link to get this tutorial:
Contact us at:
ACCT 505 FINAL EXAM KELLER
1. (TCO F) Willow Creek Corporation bases its predetermined overhead rate on the estimated labor hours for the upcoming year. At the beginning of the most recently completed year, the company estimated the labor hours for the upcoming year at 38,500 labor hours. The estimated variable manufacturing overhead was $7.37 per labor hour and the estimated total fixed manufacturing overhead was $601,328. The actual labor hours for the year turned out to be 41,721 labor hours.
Required: Compute the company’s predetermined overhead rate for the recently completed year. (Points: 25)
2. (TCO F) Matuseski Corporation is preparing its cash budget for October. The budgeted beginning cash balance is $17,000. Budgeted cash receipts total $187,000 and budgeted cash disbursements total $177,000. The desired ending cash balance is $40,000. The company can borrow up to $120,000 at any time from a local bank, with interest not due until the following month.
Required: Prepare the company’s cash budget for October in good form. (Points: 25)
2. (TCO D) Lindon Company uses 4,500 units of Part X each year as a component in the assembly of one of its products. The company is presently producing Part X internally at a total cost of $69,000 as follows:
3. (TCO E) Topple Company produces a single product. Operating data for the company and its
4. (TCO A) The following data (in thousands of dollars) have been taken from the accounting records of the Maroon Corporation for the just-completed year.
1. (TCO F) Carter Corporation uses the weighted-average method in its process costing system. Data concerning the first processing department for the most recent month are listed below.
2. (TCO G) (Ignore income taxes in this problem.) Five years ago, the City of Paranoya spent $30,000 to purchase a computerized radar...