This report titled “ ADVERTISING STRATEGIES OF 3 different international companies is submitted.
This study is an attempt to understand the advertising strategies of Nokia Cellular Phones.
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
“TO STUDY THE IMPACT OF THE ADVERTISEMENT STRATEGIES OF NOKIA CELLULAR PHONES.”
In this market which is full of competitors, we would like to know the strategies that help us to beat our competitors. This study helps us to know how we can over come our competitors with regard to advertisement.
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY:
1. To analyze the advertising effectiveness on consumers of Nokia Cellular Phones.
2. To analyze the different medium through which the advertisement reaches maximum number of people in the market.
3. To analyze the strategies that the company should adopt to turn viewers into consumers.
4. To know the present status of the competitors of Nokia Cellular Phones in terms of advertisement.
5. To analyze what the viewers expect from the advertisement in present generation.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY:
The study is conducted with respect to Nokia Cellular Phones. Due to time and resource constraints, this study is focused on College Students. This study helps us to know how we can over come our competitors with regard to advertisement.
The definitions committee of the American Marketing Association has defined advertising as, “Any paid form of non-personal presentation of idea, goods or service by an identified sponsor.”
From its inception, Nokia was in the communications business as a manufacturer of paper- the original communications medium. Then came technology with the founding of the Finnish Rubber Works at the turn of the 20th century.
Rubber and Associated Chemicals were leading edge technologies at that time. Another major technological change was the expansion of electricity into homes and factories which led to the establishment of the Finnish Cable Works in...