Call 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free) Tel: +1-518-618-1030 with your industry research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKER) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
Akers Biosciences, Inc. (ABI) is a diagnostic product manufacturer. The company develops proprietary in vitro diagnostic technologies. Its products include BreathScan, CHUBE, METRON, PIFA PLUSS PF4, tri-cholesterol, IFA Chlamydia, PIFA Dengue Fever, PIFA Malaria, PIFA Syphilis, and others. ABI's technologies include testing platform technology, and sample preparation technology. The company's testing platform technologies include MPC biosensor, particle immunofiltration assay, rapid enzymatic assay, minDNA, and synthetic macrocycle complex. ABI is headquartered in New Jersey, the US.
To Browse a Full Report with Toc: http://www.researchmoz.us/akers-biosciences-inc-aker-product-pipeline-analysis-2014-update-report.html
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the companys portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Akers Biosciences, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions...