“Dreams are only dreams until you wake up and make them REAL”. –Disney Channel
I WISH . . .
* To finish my studies.
* To graduate in college degree.
* To have a high grades.
* To pass in licensure examination, someday.
* To be a professional teacher.
* I can help my family, to give them a “maginhawang buhay”
* That someday I can support my young sister to finish her studies.
* I can find a good job, after I graduate.
* To become more successful in life.
* I don’t have failing grades.
* I can pass all my subjects.
* I pass the exams.
* I can pass the cut-off grades of CED.
* I can have my masteral degree, after I graduate.
* My parents are proud of me, someday.
* I can marry a gentleman and handsome man.
* I can buy what I want.
* To have an own perfect family.
* I received more blessings to God.
* I have an own house and lot.
* Me and my sister avoid fighting each other.
* I can have a car.
* I was a valet dancer.
* I loved by someone so much.
* I have a lot of money.
* I was having a complete family.
* I can be a princess.
* My mother is always here.
* I could go to abroad.
* I could be also designer.
* I could also be photographer.
* To have a peaceful life.
* To have a high-tech laptop.
* To be more close to God.
* I have a wand, like Harry Potter.
* I can do whatever I want to do.
* I used to love numbers.
* I can go to heaven.
* I could see God.
* I can help my neighbors.
* I can teach more students.
* I have a good relationship to others.
* To be a millionaire, someday.
* I can memorize the periodic table with their specific information.
* I own a famous hotel.
* I can cook delicious food.
* I can fly.
* I have a flexible body.
* I could dance in international event.
* I was a famous person.
* I can reach the heaven above.
* I was taller.