Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
1. Question : Which sentence is the best paraphrase of the statement, “I might as well drop out of school; I failed another test today.”
2. Question : The theory stating that, as individuals deepen their relationships with each other, they peel layers of themselves away to reveal increasingly personal information, is known as:
3. Question : All of the following are accurate tips for effective listening EXCEPT:
4. Question : We do all of the following with empathic listening, EXCEPT:
5. Question : The strongest of our interpersonal relationships is friendship because:
6. Question : In order to obtain the most satisfying and positive outcomes in our significant relationships, we should:
7. Question : Each of the following is a primary principle of communication in relationships EXCEPT:
8. Question : Fred and Susan have been discussing the purchase of a new car. Fred wants a small, economical vehicle while Susan prefers a roomy car that will comfortably accommodate their growing family. They seem to be at a stand-still. Susan has simply stopped responding to Fred when he mentions various makes and models of vehicles, hoping he will “come to his senses” and see their family need for a larger vehicle. Their communication with each other is an example of:
9. Question : What kind of assertive communication style is it when you first check the other person’s feelings before stating your own?
10. Question : Janae and Josie are co-workers who have been developing an employee survey. Janae is struggling with the amount of time that it takes her to get materials from Josie, and tells Josie, “Last Friday you said you would have the results of the employee survey for me. You have not...