Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
1. The No Child Left Behind Act has been criticized for ALL BUT ONE of the following:
focusing on test scores
narrowing the curriculum
2. Which of the sociological perspectives argues that funding does not always directly correlate to student success?
3. Which country was the first to legalize gay marriage?
The United States
4. Annette Laureau’s book Unequal Childhoods suggests that the parents’ ___________________ directly impacts a child’s chances of academic success.
5. What type of inequities do conflict theorists focus on when considering educational issues?
6. Public schools maintain an ethnic and economic diversity that reflects the national population rather than the local one.
7. According to Paul Willis in his book, Learning to Labour, teaching styles differ in schools depending on the __________________ of the students.
8. Which theoretical perspective suggests that racial inequalities serve a purpose in social structure and political life?
9. Which of the following disciplines are women less likely to study, leading to education-related economic inequality?
10. When were Jim Crow segregation laws imposed in the United States?
The 17th century
The 18th century
The 19th century
The 20th century
For more classes visit
ASH SOC 203 Week 2 Quiz
Check this A+ tutorial...