Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
A sociologist must be able to analyze racial and ethnic differences in different national contexts.
For example, in the U.S., we tend to think of race in a particular way. In order to develop this skill, select and analyze a society demonstrating ethnic stratification and conflict, including evidence of prejudice and discrimination. In addition to a description of the selected society, include an analysis of similarities and differences as compared to the United States.
While the following example can be modified to suit your needs, this outline is likely to result in a high quality Final Paper:
2. Describe the selected society, focusing on ethnic groups, stratification, and conflict.
3. Provide examples of the problem, including evidence of prejudice and discrimination.
4. What do the experts say about ethnic problems (or ethnic harmony) in the selected society?
5. Compare the selected society to the United States. Evaluate similarities and differences related to ethnic groups, stratification, and conflict, using specific examples gathered in your research.
6. Conclude with reflections and thoughts about ethnic groups and the societies in which we live. This is a good place to include personal opinions, assuming you wish to share them in a research paper.
Academic research papers must meet university level standards of quality. What constitutes quality, academic research?
1. Primary sources written by experts in the field of study.
2. Secondary sources supported by research in primary sources
3. Credible sources (experts in the area of study) – If your citation and reference cannot include the name of a credible expert this is most likely not a scholarly source.
4. Relevant research (materials are pertinent to the area of study)
5. Peer-reviewed journal articles (journal...