BUS 680 Week 6 Final Paper
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
Each person must complete a research paper addressing one of the following topics or a mutually agreed upon topic between the student and instructor:
Training Needs Analysis
Training Strategies for Small and Medium Sized Businesses: One Size Doesn’t Fit All
Management Development Techniques
Training Evaluation: New Techniques and Strategies
The Learning Organization: Three Companies That Have Made it a Reality
Technical Training: A “How To” Guide to Enhancing Technical KSA’s
Other topic approved by instructor
These papers are to reflect the current "state of the art" in the area and should reflect both academic and professional (practical) orientations. The paper should review the available research, discuss the implications of that research for the topic area, and provide conclusions. The paper should be organized into the following areas:
1. Introduction: The area of research should be described and the purpose of the research. That is, describe the topic area in terms of
(1) its relationship to training and
(2) what you want to be able to contribute to the training literature by writing this paper.
2. Review of the literature: Organize the literature into logical streams of thought related to your topic area. Within each of these areas summarize what the literature has to say. Be sure to indicate in your discussion whether the information is based on empirical data or just the opinion of the author.
3. Implications of the literature: Again, organize the implications of the literature in a manner that logically builds the case for your conclusions (which you will present in the next section). For each of your implications be sure to reference the literature related to that implication. Be sure to indicate whether the implication is one that has already been made in the...