This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Australia.
Executive Summary :
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Australia. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
To get details at: http://www.reportscue.com/australia-wealth-report-2014-market
• Independent market sizing of Australian HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
• Numbers of UHNWIs in major cities
• Numbers of wealth managers in each city
• City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities for the wealth management and private banking sector in Australia
• The size of Australia's wealth management industry
• The largest private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Key Highlights :
• There were 302,026 HNWIs in Australia in 2013. These HNWIs held US$897 billion in wealth, with wealth per HNWI valuing US$2,969,371.
• Australian HNWI numbers increased by 2.4% in 2013, following a 5.4% increase in 2012.
• Australian HNWIs held 22.7% (US$204 billion) of their wealth outside their home country at the end of 2013, which is in line with the worldwide average of 20-30%.
Reason To Buy :
• The Australia Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 115,000 HNWIs from around the world in the...