Nowadays, almost all new AAC plants adopt automatic production line for AAC autoclaved aerated concrete block, and this fully automatic line makes the whole productive process high efficiency, clean, labor-saving.
AAC autoclaved aerated concrete block steam curing process autoclave is also called still kettle, a large volume pressurized container.Generally after the process of curing(in fact it is Cao-Si02- H2O water thermal chemical reactions that take place within the autoclave) products get the ultimate strength,it is the desired effect of increased service life. It is usually used for autoclaved aerated concrete block production line steam curing,also suitable for rubber and wood drying and anti-corrosion, etc.
AAC Bricks Advantages
1. ACC is a highly thermally insulating concrete-based material used for both internal and external construction.
2. AAC is well suited for urban areas with high rise buildings and those with high temperature variations.
3. AAC materials can be coated with a stucco or plaster compound to guard against the elements, or covered with siding materials such as brick or vinyl.
4. Porous structure allows for superior fire resistance.
5. Workability allows accurate cutting, which minimizes the generation of solid waste during use.
6. Light weight saves cost & energy in transportation, labor expenses, and increases chances of survival during seismic activity.
Autoclave Manufacturer for AAC Brick Production Line Processing
AAC autoclave for sale in ZG Boiler is carefully designed and manufactured on the basis of fully absorbing the strengths of similar products at home and abroad and standards related to pressure vessels, and it makes the finite element analysis and calculation on the major pressure components of autoclaved reactor, which can ensure safe and reliable operation. AAC autoclave ZG Boiler manufactured is an industrial horizontal autoclave and was widely used in building industry. ZG Boiler as an autoclave...