BAM 421 Operations Management Unit 2 Examination
Follow Below Link to Download Tutorial
For More Information Visit Our Website ( https://homeworklance.com/ )
Email us At: Support@homeworklance.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
BAM 421 Operations Management Unit Exam 2
1. The analysis tool that helps determine what products to develop, and by what strategy, by listing products in descending order of their individual dollar contribution to the firm is
2. In which stage of the product life cycle should product strategy focus on improved cost control?
3. _______________ is used to rank a company’s products to determine which products represent the best use of the firm’s resources, or, perhaps, to determine which products are to be eliminated.
4. Which of the following represents an opportunity for generating a new product?
5. What percentage of sales from new products is indicative of industry leaders?
6. Which of the following is not one of the major categories of costs associated with quality?
7. All of the following costs are likely to decrease as a result of better quality EXCEPT _______________ costs.
8. Quality can improve profitability by reducing costs. Which of the following is not an aspect of reduced costs by quality improvements?
9. Which of the four major categories of quality costs is particularly hard to quantify?
10. Which of the following statements is NOT true?
11. Frito-Lay is to _____________ focus as Harley Davidson is to _____________ focus.
12. One of the similarities between repetitive focus and mass customization is _____________.
13. Flexible equipment with rapid changeovers is most closely associated with which approach?
14. Swift movement through the facility is typical of goods in which approach?
15. High fixed costs and low...