BAM 421 Operations Management Unit 4 Examination
Follow Below Link to Download Tutorial
For More Information Visit Our Website ( https://homeworklance.com/ )
Email us At: Support@homeworklance.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
BAM 421 Operations Management Unit 4 Exam
1. The aggregate plan gets input or feedback from which of the following areas?
3. finance, marketing and human resources
4. the master production schedule
5. procurement, production and general management
6. All of the above.
2. Which portion of the master production schedule is normally fixed, frozen or firm?
3. the entire schedule
4. only the aggregate schedule
5. only the middle of the schedule
6. only the near-term portion
7. only the far-term portion
3. In continuous (stock-to-forecast) operations, the master production schedule is usually expressed in terms of _______________.
4. end items
7. customer orders
8. warehouse orders
4. In job shop (make-to-order) operations, the master production schedule is usually expressed in
1. end items
4. customer orders
5. warehouse orders
5. A document calls for the production of 50 small garden tractors in week 1, 50 small garden tractors and 100 riding mowers in week 2, 100 riding mowers and 200 garden utility carts in week 3 and 100 riding mowers in week 4. This document is most likely a(n) _______________.
6. net requirements document
7. resource requirements profile
8. aggregate plan
9. master production schedule
10. Wagner-Whitin finite capacity document
6. The _______________ is the input to material requirements planning which lists the assemblies, subassemblies, parts and raw materials needed to produce one unit of finished product.
7. bill of material
8. master production schedule
9. inventory records
10. assembly time...