“Biologics cover a diverse range of products and deliverables and have revolutionized the treatment of many diseases. The complexity of biologics has made their manufacture an expensive and lengthy process which has hindered uptake in many less developed healthcare markets. However, the global biologics market is rapidly growing and was estimated to be worth over $130 billion in 2010.
Of the emerging markets, the BRIC markets offer the greatest potential for pharmaceutical growth, especially in biologics which represent a relatively untapped market in these countries. It is expected the BRIC markets will account for over 25% of global biologic revenues by 2015.
The report, “Biologics in the Emerging Markets – Ripe For Realization of the Commercial Potential – But Hurdles Still to Overcome” has been written to support corporate strategy, new product development, business development, R&D, and brand teams through its analysis of the biologic trends being seen and the innovations taking place in this high growth market place. This report will support the corporate strategies and key decisions being made around emerging market expansion, and future opportunities, and the challenges, which exist.
Please Note: This product is delivered as a zip file
– Biologics overview Definition, types of biologics and the global biologics market
– Biologics in emerging markets – key facts
– Analysis of BRIC countries
– Key challenges
– Key biologics players in emerging markets
– Overviews of the competitive landscapes and key activities in the BRIC countries
Key Reasons to Purchase
– Use this report to understand how the biologics market is expected to develop in the emerging markets and the key growth drivers behind the forecasted changes
– This report provides an overview of the current biologics landscape in each of the BRIC markets, along with expected challenges and potential areas of growth in the near term
– Understand how key factors, such...