BIS 303 Week 4 Learning Team Cost Controls And Resource Management Systems Flow
Click Following Link To Purchase
Develop two separate flowcharts with summaries on cost controls and resource management systems. Then, write a summary explaining accounting control strategies in terms of hospitality technology investment. Use either Microsoft®Word®, PowerPoint®, or Visio® to build flowcharts. See Figures 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, and 9.4 in Hospitality Information Systems and E-Commerce for flowchart examples.
• Point-of-Sale and Inventory Tracking Flowchart
o Develop a flowchart to illustrate how an IT system records customer transactions into accounting processes and reports.
o In 350 words, explain how the POS system and inventory tracking system integrate the operations and accounting systems
• Production Systems and Management Controls Flowchart
o Demonstrate with a flowchart how a customer transaction works from the front end to the back end.
o In 350 words, explain how production systems and management controls work together to increase efficiency.
Write a 700-word summary that explains accounting control strategies in terms of hospitality investment in technology.
• Classify the different tracking systems according to function and purpose.
• Generally, how do accounting strategies relate to investment in the business of hospitality?
• Briefly, how do accounting control strategies affect the productivity of point-of-sale, inventory tracking, production systems, and management controls?
Note. Instructions for building the Microsoft®Word® and PowerPoint® flowcharts are located in Week Three on the student Web site.
UOPCOURSETUTORIALS http://www.uopcoursetutorials.comBIS 303 Week 4 Learning Team Cost Controls And Resource Management Systems Flow