1. How will Brazil develop during these coming years with the major sporting events they’re hosting?
2. Steps Brazil is taking to host the large amount of people coming into their nation.
3. Will the Brazil Government help the poor areas during these profitable years
4. How will the countries that do business with Brazil be affected
5. What benefits would the United States receive from Brazil hosting these events?
Brazil has been one of the major discussions on the world news due to the events leading up to the FIFA World Cup and the Olympics. The five questions I wanted to be answered in the beginning have been quite easy to answer. During my research I have learned that these two events have caused a lot of trouble with the cultural and the people of Brazil. There has been riots and protest in the past few weeks because of the anger of the Brazilian citizens. During the process of the paper I began to understand that majority of my answer would be answered from current events. I frequently used liberty online library for my scholarly articles to learn more about the background and culture of Brazil. Taking the history of Brazil and comparing it to the future plans of the nation, help see where Brazil would eventually be at in the future as a nation.
Spending a week in Rio de Janeiro, this past summer, i got the chance to relate some of my actual experience there with my research. Out of the five questions, Will the Brazil Government help the poor areas during these profitable years, has drawn my attention the most. The Brazil government and the poor citizens are the reason why Brazil is currently facing difficult times with protestors and riots. In conclusion I believe the best research with finding answers came from current events. Current events allowed me to understand what’s taking place now and where Brazil is heading in the near future.