BUS 308 Week 1 Quiz
1. Question : Data on the city from which members of a board of directors come represent interval data.
2. Question : Inferential statistics infer the characteristics of samples.
3. Question : The mode is which of the following?
4. Question : The standard error of the mean can be calculated by dividing µ by the square root of the number of values in the distribution.
5. Question : If a certifying agency raises the requirements for real estate agents, what sort of decision error is the agency protecting against?
6. Question : Which of the following defines statistical significance?
7. Question : In a frequency distribution such as a bell-shaped curve, what does the vertical height of the curve indicate?
8. Question : Which of the following is a provision of the central limit theorem?
9. Question : In statistical notation, M is to µ as s is to s.
10. Question : Technically, “statistic” refers to which?
1. Question: Technically, “statistic” refers to which?
2. Question: The tails of a normal distribution never touch the abscissa.
3. Question: The z-score indicates where an individual data value lies within the data set.
4. Question: Which statement explains what inferential statistical analysis is?
5. Question: A parameter refers to a sample characteristic.
6. Question: In statistical notation, M is to µ as s is to s.
7. Question: The two types of quantitative variables are
8. Question: As a general rule, when creating a stem-and-leaf display, there should be between ---------------------stem values.
9. Question: The median is the value below which and above which approximately 50 percent of the measurement lie
10. Question: Temperature in degree Fahrenheit is an example...