BUS 475 Capstone Final Examination Part 2
1. Which of the following is the most important factor that affects a firm's financing mix?
a) The predictability of cash flows
b) The number of shares that are outstanding
c) The amount of EPS
d) The amount of operating income
2. When an accountant makes an adjusting entry for accrued expenses, which statement best reflects what the accounts look like before the adjustment?
a) Assets overstated; expenses understated
b) Assets understated; revenues understated
c) Expenses understated; liabilities understated
d) Liabilities overstated; revenues understated
3. Which account will have a zero balance after a company has journalized and posted closing entries?
a) Accumulated Depreciation
b) Prepaid Insurance
c) Service Revenue
Want to download BUS 475 Capstone Final Examination Part 1, visit BUS 475 Capstone Final Examination Part 1
4. A __________ is an articulation of a simple criterion or characterization of what the leader sees the company must become to establish and sustain global leadership.
b) leader's principle
c) leader's vision
d) strategic intent
5. The market opportunities most relevant to a particular company are those that
a) Offer the best growth and profitability.
b) Provide avenues for taking market share away from close rivals.
c) Hold the most potential for product innovation.
d) Provide a strong defense against threats to the company's profitability..
6. Internal control is used in a business to enhance the accuracy and reliability of its accounting records and to
a) Analyze financial statements.
b) Create a system of audit review.
c) Safeguard its assets.
d) Protect investments by the public.
7. What principle dictates that efforts (expenses) be recorded with results (revenues)?