BUS 475 Capstone Final Examination Part 1 (New)
For more course tutorials visit
1. Article 6 of the Treaty on European Union, called the Maastricht Treaty, states the EU is “founded” on:
2. Which of the following is the path through which contractionary monetary policy works?
3. Marketing research refers to__________.
4. _____ is the process of converting meaning into messages composed of words and nonverbal signals.
5. Sam, a marketing manager, often makes ethical decisions based on what others feel about those decisions. He often considers opinions from other managers and employees. Which of the following ethical systems do Sam’s decisions follow?
6. The depreciation of currency will:
7. Which of the following is typically included in the drafting stage of writing an effective business message?•
8. If a population is known to be normally distributed, what can be said of the sample distribution of the sample mean drawn from this population?
9. Marketing refers to__________.
10. Lori is using secondary research to develop a business report. How can she write her report in a way that demonstrates originality in thought?
11. Annie, an employee who often attributes her team failures to bad luck, attributes other teams’ failures to personal shortcomings. Which of the following cognitive biases do Annie’s attributions exemplify?
12. When does the straw man fallacy occur?
13. Which of the following types of unemployment is considered to be the most controllable through demand-side macroeconomic policy?
14. Microeconomics and macroeconomics are:
15. Federal law and business leaders alike favor ____________ as a means of governing private business ethics.
16. Which of the following statements is true of the WARN Act?
17. Alex is playing his music at full volume in...