BUS 475 Week 3 Individual Assignment - Strategic Plan, Part II-
Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis for your proposed business.
• Discuss with your Learning Team the forces and trends below that must be taken into consideration while developing a strategic plan. Given today’s business environment and each Learning Team members’ selected business idea, provide a list of the lessons learned from your Learning Team’s discussion for each of the items listed below. Use this discussion to complete this assignment.
• Create a SWOTT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental analysis should take into account, at a minimum, the following factors. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table.
o External forces and trends considerations:
• Legal and regulatory
• Competitive analysis
o Internal forces and trends considerations:
• Processes and systems
• Strategic capabilities
• Intellectual property
• Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word synopsis in which you analyze at least seven of the forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
o Include economic as well as legal and regulatory forces and trends.
o Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
o Analyze the supply chain operations of the organization.
o Identify issues and/or opportunities:
• Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis above.
• Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.