Briana G. Shaw
Dallas County Community College District
Cedar Valley College – 09/2008 – Present
Cedar Hill High School – Diploma 2008
Cedar Hill, Texas
Texas Southern University 08/2012- Present
Bachelor of Science In Communication
University Of the District of Columbia
Senior Music Executive 2010-Present
* Tenacious executive with an excellent knowledge of youth culture and entertainment.
* Visionary leader who improves campaigns that drives profits and revenue.
* Constructed entertainment brands such as Columbia and Atlantic Records into international successful stories.
Accomplishments and Experience 2006-2009
* Major Label, New York, NY
* Senior Vice President, A&R
* Accountable for Overhauling underperforming A&R Functions.
* Inherited rosters and confronted challenges of decreasing music record sales.
* Responsible for 2,000 + recording artists, leading groups of 10 music producers and Studio Managers.
* Recently built relationships with global US divisions and attracted top-tier producers.
* Accountable for Leading many record labels from 2 million albums to 30 million albums worldwide.
* Currently gained 6 singles in the billboard top 50.
* I Discovered and signed Mary Mary, Kierra Sheard, Beyoncé Knowles, Usher Raymond and Monica.
* In charge of employing platinum selling Producers to search for musical talent, improved artists and manage production projects.
* Cut production expenses 30% by moving the majority of my work to different cities.
* Established Staff Producers through mentoring and training. Five producers went on towards writing and producing multiplatinum albums.
Experience and Accomplishments:
Miami Florida Artist...