3-Contradiction of Capitalism
* Capital vs labor: those who had the power and body works they operate and works different logic this is contradiction between capital and labor
* Individual vs capital: there is competition between the business companies for example Toyota Vs Mercedes.
* Production vs Consumptions: we can produce more than we can consume. Our consumption is less than our production.
* Third world countries became underdeveloped due to:
* The growing of population
* Depending the production of the 1st and 2nd world.
* 1st word capitalism spreading.
Documentary: The Third world: an introduction.
Third world documentary introduces the concept of the “Third World” the documentary discusses the difference between the socialist Bloc, the Capitalist Bloc, and the Third world. Most of the third world countries were colonies of the 1st and 2nd world. And today most of the Third world still depends on economic with their x-rulers. The documentary examines the daily life economic, problems, and future possibilities for the people of these nations and how long will it take for them to be industrialize.
The theme of the movie talks about how the third world country leaders are busy with their personal interest. Instead of thinking how to develop the nation by building affordable industries they always think about sophisticated industries that produce a highly classic expensive product. The educated people are the only with wealthy families. And the salary and income is not equally distributed, you may find the high class and low class there is not middle class families and these has left many nation to be underdeveloped. The famers doesn’t have the machine or the equipment to be using their farming, the rural people have nothing information on what is going on the county.
Debating development and Environment
Capitalism is a system that dominates the world....