Read and report on telex:
* What are the most relevant things for the case? Why?
(Distinguish between language of fact and language of opinion – see notes) Include in your file).
On our opinion the most relevant part is the relation between the parties’ involves the problems that have occurred and how these problems could have been prevented.
* Study and summarize background to Scanco’s operations in Nam Doa and answer the following questions in correct and proper English: (include them in your file)
Question A: Who is Jan Berling and where is he located?
CEO of Scanco AB.
Question B: Where is the project situated?
South East Asia – Nam Dao.
Question C: Who is Nils Wikström?
He is the executive manager in charge, the replacement of Bjorn Jacobsen.
Question D: What happened to Wikström’s predecessor?
He got in trouble at a party of the embassy, now in dispute with the ambassador.
* Read the text and indicate how relevant it is for the case; then study the document and do tasks 2 and 3 that accompany it.
1) The company states that the duration of the job will be, unless otherwise stated, three years.
2) A 50% of the manager’s gross profit shall be paid per month to a Swedish bank account.
3) 200 Kronen a day will be paid for the messing expenses.
4) The company only pays for the relocation of the manager and not of the family; the manager will be responsible for this.
5) If employees of the company come alone (without family) the company will provide accommodations for this employee.
6) If children between the age of 4-15 come with the employee, the company will pay 50% of the school fees.
7) One time a year the company will pay for the air fare of the family to Sweden.
8) Full medical insurance will be paid for the employee and their family.
9) 20% of the gross salary will be paid after completion of the assignment.
10) If the employee fails to complete the assignment without in agreement with...