1. When do we select more variety?
a. When we have to choose the candy bars for the next 3 weeks?
b. When we choose each week the candy bar?
2. What is part-list cuing in the Halo effect?
3. How we should use the product endorsers in a ad?
4. In what situations people search more for online reviews?
1. Which of the following reflects what marketing should be?
[a]..... Marketing is selling.
[b].... Internal / product-focused orientation.
[c]..... Goal of marketing is to create value.
[d].... Orientation towards trying to achieve profits through volume.
2. You are a marketing manager and you are deciding how to change a negative association that consumers have with the product?
[a] You give consumers reasons why the product does not possess the attributes that engender those negative associations.
[b] You advertise that competitors’ products also hold such negative associations.
[c] You highlight multiple positive associations that the product has with the goal to create some confusion in the mind of consumers.
[d] You highlight a few positive associations that the product has.
Explanation: focus on one key association of the product where it is the best, related to halo effect
3. Regarding the effect of being touched in a restaurant by the waiter, please indicate the option below that summarizes this effect.
[a] being touched always enhances the evaluations of the restaurant experience
[b] being touched enhances the evaluations of the restaurant experience for people who like being touched but decreases for people who does not like to be touched
[c] being touched enhances the evaluations of the restaurant experience for people who like being touched and it is neutral for people who does not like to be touched
[d] being touched enhances the evaluations of the restaurant experience for men only but not for women.
4. What is the best...