The Resume of Jesus Christ
Address: Ephesians 1:20
Phone: Romans 10:13
Website: The Bible.
Keywords: Christ, Lord, Savior and Jesus
Hello. My name is Jesus -The Christ.. Many call me Lord! I've sent you my resume because I'm seeking the top management position in your heart. Please consider my accomplishments as set forth in my resume.
• I founded the earth and established the heavens, (See Proverbs 3:19)
• I formed man from the dust of the ground, (See Genesis 2:7)
• I breathed into man the breath of life, (See Genesis 2:7)
• I redeemed man from the curse of the law, (See Galatians 3:13)
• The blessings of the Abrahamic Covenant comes upon your life through me, (See Galatians 3:14)
• I've only had one employer, (See Luke 2:49).
• I've never been tardy, absent, disobedient, slothful or disrespectful.
• My employer has nothing but rave reviews for me, (See Matthew 3:15-17)
Skills Work Experiences:
• Some of my skills and work experiences include: empowering the poor to be poor no more, healing the brokenhearted, setting the captives free, healing the sick, restoring sight to the blind and setting at liberty them that are bruised, (See Luke 4:18).
• I am a Wonderful Counselor, (See Isaiah 9:6).
• People who listen to me shall dwell safely and shall not fear evil, (See Proverbs 1:33).
• Most importantly, I have the authority, ability and power to cleanse you of your sins, (See I John 1:7-9)
• I encompass the entire breadth and length of knowledge, wisdom and understanding, (See Proverbs 2:6).
• In me are hid all of the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, (See Colossians 2:3).
• My Word is so powerful; it has been described as being a lamp unto your feet and a...