Follow this link to get this tutorial:
Contact us at:
CIS 353 WEEK 10 TERM PAPER – TOPBIKE
Software Requirement Specification For Project on Top Bike System
This software project management plan aims at providing a systematic and organized approach to all stock related queries of the business. This project is focus on the developing an interactive system that will facilitate to order stock, verifies stock and request for the new stock an repair part stock for top bike
This application will work to allow employee and customer functionality based stock requester, stock controller and bike staff. The functionalities are based on the client and employee the designed application has the ability to maintain then new top bike and repair part inventory. This project on inventory control management system will be completed within three months starting from 21rd June, 2016 to November, 2016. The estimated fund for this project is $2,000 The phases for this project include five steps of the development life cycle which are Analysis Phase, Planning Phase, Design Phase, and Implementation Phase, testing / maintenance Phase.
1. Purchase an Product
• The software will allow clients to place an in-store order.
• The software will allow clients to place a telephone order.
• The software will allow clients to place online order
• The software will be able to store and alter client information.
2. Maintain Inventory Control
• The software will enable an employee to check current inventory.
• The software automatically sends a re-order to suppliers when inventory is low.
• The software will be able to alter Inventory and Parts for Repair Files.
3. Prepare and Maintain Repairable Product
• The software will allow employees to create repair quotes.
• The software automatically sends a parts list to maintain inventory control process when stock...