Follow this link to get this tutorial:
Contact us at:
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP), and a written DRP analysis. You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and /or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Acme National Bank of America (ANBA) has branches in Miami, FL, Detroit, MI, New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA, Denver, CO, St. Louis, MO, and Atlanta, GA. Each branch has workstations or terminals that are connected to a central data center located in Chicago, IL. Each branch also has local servers and desktop computers that are not connected to the central data center.
Senior management is concerned about the following potential events that could affect the operations of ANBA. The events include:
• Malfunctioning software
• Workstations and servers malfunctions
• Failed hard drives
• Large-scale natural disasters such as hurricanes and earthquakes
• Office fires
• Computer virus outbreaks
• Power outages caused by winter storm
• Terrorist attacks
Section 1: Disaster Recovery Plan
1. Download the DRP template CIS527_A5_W9_ANBA-DRP.docx. Modify the template to create a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for ANBA. Provide appropriate and accurate information for the areas outlined in the DRP template.
Section 2: Disaster Recovery Plan Analysis
2. Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the main objectives of the ANBA DRP.
2. Explain the key ways that ANBA’s DRP can help mitigate risk in the organization.
3. Defend the need for DRPs in an enterprise organization such as ANBA.
4. Infer on the difference between the elements of DRP between different branches of a multinational...