CIS 550 Week 4 Case Study 3: Stratified Custom Manufacturing, Part 3E
Click Link Below To Buy:
Or Visit www.hwcampus.com
Case Study 3: Stratified Custom Manufacturing, Part 3E
Due Week 4 and worth 70 points
Read the running case study titled “Stratified Custom Manufacturing” located in Part 3E of the textbook.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Speculate whether it is a violation of the law for an employee to remove confidential records from the workplace without permission, without special controls, and against policy.
2. Recommend a punishment for a policy violation involving removal of confidential records for a “harmless” reason such as catching up on reading them at home.
3. Speculate how your recommendation would change if the violator used confidential records for a different purpose, perhaps using them to perform identity theft.
4. Assess the legality of earning a degree from an unaccredited private college that uses “life experience” to grant diplomas.
5. Take a position on the ethical issues behind paying for and receiving such a degree and assess the use of such a degree on an employment application or in a resume.
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment...