CIS 552 WEEK 11 FINAL EXAM STR LATEST
TO purchase this tutorial visit following link:
Contact us at:
Which of the following is not a virus preventative technique?
• What is the name of a virus that changes itself when it spreads?
• Which of the following is a piece of code or software that spreads from system to system by attaching itself to other files?
• What type of malware attempts to trick victims into purchasing software or providing their credit card numbers?
• Which of the following best describes what occurs when a lower-level account is cracked in order to obtain increased access?
• Enumeration can be used to discover all but which of the following types of information?
• Installing Netcat on a remote system by using an exploit is an example of what type of attack?
• Which of the following best describes what occurs when a user attempts a connection to a Windows system without the standard username and password being provided?
• What can an insecure login system provide?
• Which of these describes a database security problem that occurs when actions of database users are not properly tracked?
• Changing the content of a Web site with the intent of leaving a distinguishing mark or changing its appearance is __________.
• Identifying fixes and prevention methods occurs in which of these incident response stages?
• Which of the following properly describes an IDS system?
• Which of the following is best suited for environments where critical system-level assets need to be monitored?
• An incident response team does not respond to which of the following events?
• In Linux, which of the following is the account that has complete and unrestricted access?
• Who originally designed and created Linux?
• Most versions of Linux make their source code available through which of the following methods?
• Approximately how many...