1.Do I know what is expected of me at work?
2. Do I have the materials and equipment I need to do my work right?
3. At work, do I have the opportunity to do what I do best everyday?
4. In the last seven days, have I received recognition or praise for doing good work?
5. Does my supervisor or someone at work seem to care about me as a person?
6. Is there someone at work who encourages my development?
7. At work, do my opinions seem to count?
8. Does the mission/purpose of my company make me feel my job is important?
9. Are my co-workers committed to doing quality work?
10. Do I have a best friend at work?
11. In the last six months, has someone at work talked to me about my progress?
12. This last year, have I had the opportunity at work to learn and grow?
13. I am kept up to date on what is happening
14. Safety risks are promptly addressed.
15. The amount of time I work is fair
16.I have confidence in the fairness of the management.
17. I often leave work with a feeling of accomplishment about the work I did that day.
18. Management is approachable.
19. I feel there is good communication between my division and other divisions
within my organization.
20. What happens in the organization is important to me.
21. I receive adequate job feedback.
22. Morale is high in my working group.
23. My personal morale is high.
24. The commitment of the staff is high in this organization.
25. This organization solves the vast majority of its major problems.
26. I am proud to be part of this organization.
27. I feel I am a valued member of this organization.
28. In general, people are strongly committed to the organization.
29. Most working groups review their work on a regular basis.
30. There are appropriate orientation procedures in this organization for new
31. I have received the training I need to do a good job.
32. People in my department are sensitive to one another’s needs.
33. People in my...