INTI INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SUBANG
ASSIGNMENT / PROJECT COVER SHEET
Details to be completed by Student
Full name | |
Student ID | | Assignment | Individual |
Course Code | CSC208/208A | Due Date | Week 7 (Friday) |
Section / Group | | Session | APRIL 2013 |
I declare that:
* I understand what is meant by plagiarism.
* This assignment is all my own work and I have acknowledged any use of the published or unpublished works of other people.
* I hold a copy of this assignment which I can produce if the original is lost or damaged.
OFFICE USE ONLY |
Marker'scomment | |
Lecturer has, and may exercise, the right NOT TO MARK this assignment/project if the above declaration has NOT BEEN SIGNED and if the above declaration is FOUND TO BE FALSE, appropriate action will be taken which would lead to ZERO marks being awarded for this assignment / project.
INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT SPECIFICATIONS
This individual assignment shall contribute 10% of the total coursework marks. Every student is required to conduct a study on ONE of the following information systems.
* Accounting Information System
* Marketing Information System
* HR Information System
* Inventory System
* Manufacturing System
* Monitoring and Reporting System
* or any other Information System approved by lecturer.
The study must be based on a company and the information can be obtained from published textbooks, journals, papers, web pages or articles. Information obtained from non-verifiable sources is NOT recommended. Upon the completion of this assignment, every student is required to submit a report (hardcopy) for assessment (Maximum 10 pages excluding table of contents and references) and an upload a softcopy of the report to “Dropbin” in INTIONLINE. The report specifications are listed as follows:
* Table of contents
* Introduction to the Information System being studied