COM295 FINAL EXAM New / hwaid.com
Click Link Below To Buy:
• A colleague asks you for advice on how to understand the audience of his persuasive message. Which of the following pieces of advice will you offer?
• Consider the psychological principles that impact people’s decisions. (Page 241)
• Ask as few questions as possible to avoid annoying them.
• Wait until the message is perfected before choosing the right audience.
• Focus on their values and not their needs.
• Javier is an editorial manager at a publishing company. He wants to give one of his supervisors an “Employee of the Year” award. Which of the following supervisors should he choose if he is looking for an employee with a strong sense of caring?
• Paul, who is the best copy editor and proofreader in the department
• Ayesha, who always takes on extra work to help the department meet its deadlines
• Jon, who sets short- and long-term deadlines for every project and meets them promptly
• Jenny, who helps her employees develop the skills that will allow them to advance. (Page 199)
• Bao is conducting a study that compares the cost of keeping print messages on file versus storing digital messages in the cloud. What aspect of communications relates to the storage of messages?
• permanence (Page 36)
• Which of the following is true of documenting secondary research sources?
• Statements that are paraphrased do not require documentation.
• Ideas that are summarized do not require documentation.
• The only thing that has to be documented is a direct quotation.
• Writers can use a variety of documentation systems, including MLA and APA styles. (Page 382)
• Rick is trying to schedule a video teleconference with colleagues at several locations. To do so, he needs to coordinate their schedules and also check to see if the company needs to invest in any additional resources to make it happen....