Company A- Toes and Heels Performance Report
1. Company Overview
Toes and Heels is an international athletic footwear company, which has been in the footwear business for over 16 years, and it is now ranked number one in the competition. The company specializes in the development and sale of branded and private label footwear, which producing 10.8 million pairs of footwear annually. Branded athletic footwear is the company largest product category, representing 82.9% of the company's revenue in Year 16. The company also bid contract to supply over 16.5 million pairs of private label shoes to large multi-outlet retailers of athletic footwear over the past 6 years. Its products are being sold to footwear retailers in 4 regions across the globe- North America (NA), Europe Africa (EA), Asia Pacific (AP), and Latin America (LA) as well as through internet site. In Year 16, these regions accounted for 27.1%, 27.7%, 19.4%, and 25.8% of Toes and Heels revenue, respectively.
The vision of the company is the World’s top footwear maker that is friendly to the environment.
The mission of the company is as follows:
• We are continually improving our brands and products in order to stay competitive in the long-term.
• We increase our markets shares by providing quality products with good features at reasonable prices.
• We are consumer orientated. We are committed to continuously improving the quality, feature, feel and image of our products and our organizational structures to match and even exceed consumer expectations, and to provide them with the highest value.
• We offer athletes unique and quality products to help them to achieve peak performance in the sports.
• We value our employees and all those that work with us. (suppliers, retailers, investors, bankers, contractors, the Government and NGOs)
• As a global company, we are responsible to the environment. In addition, we are accountable for all stakeholders, which involved regular and open reporting of...