iLab Grading Rubric
MIXED 11B/11G WLAN PERFORMANCE 70 points
Questions 1–10 (4 points each)
Conclusion (20 points)
Answer each question in one or more college-level sentences.
Minimum two paragraphs that summarizes your learning and concludes your accomplishments in the lab.
A quality paper will meet or exceed all of the above requirements.
IMPORTANT: A report template is provided beginning on the next page, and you must use it to submit your assignment. Before submitting your assignment, delete the pages containing the instruction and rubric.
Your submitted assignment should begin with the Title Page and only contain your report. Don’t forget to place your name, your professor’s name, and the date on the Title Page.
Week 5/6 iLab Report
Replace with your name
MIS589: Networking Concepts and Applications
MIXED 11B/11G WLAN PERFORMANCE
Professor: Name of your professor
Date: Current date
Mixed 11b/11g WLAN Performance
Specific questions from iLab
Answer each of the following questions using the sequence and data from the iLab instructions. Answer all questions in full graduate-level sentences.
1. In your opinion, what is the purpose of our dropping the transmit power to such a low level?
2. What do access point connectivity statistics collected for the roaming station show?
3. What do you think the Wireless LAN control traffic received by the roaming 11b node when it is in the engineering building is composed of?
4. How much did our roaming node reduce the total throughput in our heavily loaded WLAN?
5. What caused this reduction in “goodput” on the 11g WLAN?
General questions concerning mixing 11b and 11g clients
Answer each of the following questions using knowledge gained from the iLab, readings from the textbook, and individual research on the Web. Answer...