The Qatari construction industry recorded a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.35% during the review period (2009-2013). Growth was supported by private and public investments in infrastructure, and residential and commercial construction projects. Expected expansion in the industry over the forecast period will be driven by the country’s National Vision 2030, its economic diversification policy, and the 2022 Fifa World Cup, resulting in increased government focus on infrastructure and commercial construction. Therefore, the construction industry is expected to record growth over the forecast period (2014-2018), supported by the country’s road, rail and energy infrastructure expansion. The industry’s output is expected to record a CAGR of 13.28% over the forecast period.
Executive Summary :
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Qatari construction industry, including:
• The Qatari construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and type of construction activity
• Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type in Qatar
• Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Qatari construction industry
• Profiles of the leading operators in the Qatari construction industry.
• Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Qatar
View the report at: http://www.reportscue.com/construction-in-qatar-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Qatar. It provides:
• Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in Qatar using construction output and value-add methods
• Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
• Breakdown of values within each project type,...