This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Saudi Arabian construction industry including:
• Saudi Arabian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and type of construction activity
• Analysis of equipment, material and service costs for each project type in Saudi Arabia
• Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Saudi Arabian construction industry
• Profiles of the leading operators in the Saudi Arabian construction industry
• Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Saudi Arabia
Executive Summary :
The Saudi Arabian construction industry recorded a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.06% during the review period (2009-2013). During the review period, growth in the construction industry was supported by the Ninth Five-Year Development Plan implemented for the period 2010-2014. Growth in the tourism sector and investments in the infrastructure and residential markets will support the industry’s expansion over the forecast period (2014-2018). Industrial construction will be supported by government focus on diversifying the country’s economy. A rising population, plans to overcome the housing shortage, and efforts to develop the transport network and renewable energy infrastructure will enhance industry growth. Consequently, the construction industry’s output is expected to record a forecast-period CAGR of 10.98%.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Saudi Arabia. It provides:
• Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in Saudi Arabia using construction output and value-add methods
• Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial,...