The value of the UAE construction industry increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.31% during the review period (2009–2013). The outlook for the industry is favorable due to the government’s focus on infrastructure and commercial construction relating to World Expo 2020. The country’s rising population, itself mainly a product of increases in the expatriate population and employment opportunities, increases the demand for residential property. With a number of upcoming large-scale construction projects in the pipeline, the construction industry’s output is expected to record a CAGR of 9.68% over the forecast period (2014?2018).
Executive Summary :
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the UAE construction industry including:
• The UAE construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and type of construction activity
• Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type in the UAE
• Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the UAE construction industry
• Profiles of the leading operators in the UAE construction industry.
• Data highlights of the largest construction projects in the UAE
To get details at:http://www.reportscue.com/construction-in-the-uae-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in the UAE. It provides:
• Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in the UAE using construction output and value-add methods
• Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
• Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and...