This report is based on market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Dairy market in Indonesia. It includes overall Dairy market value and volume analysis, on-trade and off-trade splits, category and segmental breakdown for nine Dairy Foods categories for the period 2009-2019. The report also provides extensive brand share coverage, snapshot of the Food Retail landscape in the country, Distribution data covering key distribution channels including on-trade, and Dairy packaging in the country.
Read more details at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/consumer-and-insights-dairy-in-indonesia-to-2019-market
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Indonesia's Dairy market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy Foods categories and their packaging.
- The Dairy market in Indonesia will register moderate growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019.
- Milk is the largest category in terms of value and volume sale, whilst Cream will register fastest growth during 2014-2019.
- Drinkable Yogurt, Cream, and Butter and Spreadable Fats will gain market share during 2014-2019.
- Frisian Flag is the leading brand in the Milk category while Yakult is the leading brand in Drinkable Yogurts.
- Flexible Packaging is the most used packaging material while Bag/Sachet is the most commonly used container type in the Dairy market in Indonesia.
Table Of Contents
1. Country Context
2. Market Overview
3. Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
5. Company and Private Label Share
6. Consumer trends
7. Examples of new product development
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Dairy Market in Indonesia allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and...