The Jams, Jellies and Preserves category has the highest value share in the South Korean Syrups and Spreads market, accounting for more than half of the Syrups and Spreads consumption in the country. Syrups is the fastest growing value category during 2010-2015, while Sweet Spreads grew at a fastest CAGR in terms of volume during the same period. Demand for products that satisfy individual health needs of consumers is on rise in South Korea.
Request Sample on This Report @ http://www.gosreports.com/consumer-and-market-insights-syrups-and-spreads-market-in-south-korea/
– The Syrups and Spreads market in South Korea will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
– Among all the Syrups and Spreads categories, the Syrups category will register the fastest growth during 2015-2020
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the South Korean Food market
– Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the Syrups and Spreads market in South Korea
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Syrups and Spreads market in South Korea provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Syrups, Molasses, Sweet Spreads, Jams, Jellies and Preserves and Savory Spreads with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores,...