In response to your recent advertisement for the position of Data Entry Clerk, I would like to apply for the same. After reading your job description in detail, I found a close match between my data entry skills and job requirements.
My data entry experience with different companies has prepared me to take on more responsibility in a fast-paced environment. I also worked in a call center company where in a multitasking skill such as speaking with a customer as well as making a report at the same time is a must. In addition, I am expert in 10-key punching and MS office applications such as Word and Excel. Besides job specific tasks, I have a proven ability to maintain the confidentiality of the typed information. Moreover, I have good communication skills written and verbal English. My enclosed resume contains more details about my skills and experiences.
As you are looking for an enthusiastic Data Entry Clerk who can adapt and contribute to your different projects, I hope you will consider my data entry skills and credentials.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
am writing to apply for the IT specialist/ programmer position advertised in the Jobstreet.com.ph. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job, my resume and three references.
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
• Experience with MS SQL and able to create tables, and complex queries. Ability to write their own stored procedures and functions
• Knowledgeable in developing windows application with the .NET Framework using C# in both front- and back-end deployments
• Work experience in using leading relational database management system
• Open to unplanned long working hours
• Responsible for the development activities, including plan, define,...