Follow this link to get this tutorial:
Contact us at:
CRJ 220 WEEK 11 QUIZ 4 STRAYER LATEST
CRJ 220 CRJ/220 CRJ220 Week 11 Exam 4 (STRAYER)
1. Which of the following frameworks encourages us to imagine alternative solutions to moral dilemmas, “focusing less on deciding between given alternatives” and, instead, “envisioning new alternatives” that we may not have initially considered?
2. Traits of character that dispose a person to act in a moral fashion are typically referred to as:
3. When confronted with a moral dilemma, care ethics encourages us to consider:
4. Which of the following is a key Aristotelian idea that describes a midpoint between extremes of excess and deficiency?
5. Aristotle’s ethics was teleological, meaning:
6. Which of the following is NOT one of the universal conditions of human flourishing outlined in your text?
7. Which of the following is an approach to justice which focuses on repairing harms through processes involving the offender, victim, and community?
8. According to Aristotle, human beings are different from all other living things because of our:
9. Which of the following comes closest to what Aristotle regarded as the highest human good?
10. Which of the following would be considered biogenic needs?
11. What is a key indicator of a narrow-minded person?
12. Assumptions are always:
13. A democratic fallacy occurs where we appeal to majority belief to justify a decision or belief.
14. An ethical life involves thinking dichotomously.
15. Good beliefs and decisions require that the reasons that led to making the decision are true and acceptable, and the conclusion naturally follows from those reasons.
16. It is important to always defend your ideas.
17. Reasoning about ethics requires which of the following?
18. What term does NOT refer to a type of reasoning?
19. Which of the following is an example of reasoning?...