FOLLOW THIS LINK TO GET THIS TUTORIAL:
CONTACT US AT:
CRJ 330 WEEK 6 ASSIGNMENT 2 INTERNATIONAL CRIME WITNESS PART 1
Assignment 3: International Crime Witness, Part 2
Due Week 8 and worth 250 points
After providing your report to the professor in Assignment 2, the country’s governing body asks you to return to the country and testify in the court proceedings. While you are abroad, your professor asks you to report on the court proceedings and correctional system.
Use the Internet or Strayer databases to research court proceedings and the correctional system in the same country you selected in Assignment 2.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze both the court system’s likely view on the accused’s rights, as well as the court system’s likely treatment of the defendant during trial proceedings. Provide support for the analysis.
2. Assuming the accused is ultimately sentenced to a term of imprisonment, depict the most likely experience the defendant will have within the country’s prison system. Provide justification for your view of the country’s prison system.
3. Expose two (2) ethical concerns you witnessed regarding the country’s court and correctional systems.
4. Provide one (1) recommendation for change within each of the systems (court and correctional). Provide justification for the recommendations.
5. Use at least four (4) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name,...