Name: Peter Brown
Address: 251 Dysart Road
Grantham, Lincs, NG31 7LP.
Telephone: 01476 402452
Date of Birth: 19.09.57
Driving License: Full Clean
An experienced manager with extensive knowledge of;
• Health and Safety Systems
• Quality Management
• Supplier Development Programmes.
• Lean Manufacturing
• The ability to plan/implement strategy to ensure the achievement of targets/objectives.
• First class communication and listening skills.
• Well developed team leadership, training and motivational qualities.
• An open and proactive management style.
• Unquestionable professionalism and commitment.
• An enthusiastic and achievement orientated disposition.
• The capacity to adapt to new challenges/situations and remain calm under pressure.
• Keen business acumen and commercial awareness.
To work with organisations that thrive on change and have a desire to be successful.
NEBSM. National Examination Board for Supervisory Studies; Grantham College/Nottingham Polytechnic, 1998.
CM, Certificate in Management; Grantham College/Nottingham Polytechnic, 1992.
DMS, Diploma in Management Studies; The Nottingham Trent University, 1993.
NEBOSH General certificate awarded by IOSH October 2005
DIPSM awarded by the British Safety Council March 2006
A gold standard preferred consultant partner for LRQA.
MIOSH to be applied for. Chartered Practitioner Status Required.
Mechanical Engineering Craft Studies, Parts A, B and C, EITB, Engineering Industry Training Board; Grantham College; 1975
City and Guilds Certificate in Mechanical Craft Studies, Parts 1, 2 and 3 plus supplementary; Grantham college; 1975.
Engineering apprenticeship, Trade; Engineer; Kontak Manufacturing Company Ltd, 1974 – 1977.