FileMaker Build 17 Review Notes
People Detail Screen
1. In the candidate screen, when I click ‘Move to Past’, the entry box becomes locked and prevents you from entering a new title or company or phone number. I want to check to see if that is simply part of the development process or a field we’d want to become available, as an alternative to entering a new position through the TAJ screen.
2. Candidates who are designated to the Legal Staff side are drawing the attorney job titles rather than automatically pulling the legal staff titles. This may be due to the fact that I’m using a beta account rather than a customized legal staff account, but just wanted to make sure that that’s the case.
3. Instead of having the Employer web site link next to the candidate’s name, please have this link open the candidate’s Web Bio. Is it possible to automate the process of adding bio links from the employer website to the candidate’s profiles? Or even just to the homepage of their firm website, making it easier to add each web bio?
4. Under the certifications tab, please change header to ‘UNDERGRAD’ and move to the top of the list, add ‘GRAD’ as a header before ‘J.D.’ in the list, and add ‘MASTERS OF LAW’ header where ‘GRAD’ currently is.
5. Assignment of a candidate to a recruiter is dependent upon having their resume uploaded. So instead of having a ‘+’ in the assignment field, could we change it so that a recruiter is automatically assigned to a candidate based on them uploading a resume to the documents field and then adding a date stamp to the resume field?
6. We don’t see any of the placement records for candidates as far back as February, (i.e. Shelby Byers who doesn’t have her new employer listed either, Gregory Jeffers, Jasmine Simmons, Grant Uhler) Is this because it’s working with an old data set?
7. Under current employer, change the text of the link to read ‘Compensation Details’ so it’s clear what type of details you are opening.
8. When you...