Dating Across cultures 1) I don't really too much care about that guy's appearance, age,
ethnic background something like that. Of course I would be happy if
the guy has all of those things that I mentioned, however human
fairly made by God. So I understand it.
Therefore, I just care about two things. First, I don't
like a guy who smoke, I hate smokes. Second, having the
same habit. For example sports(swimming, tennis, jogging etc.),
traveling that I really like. So we can do when we do on a date.
2) I would like, my parents give some money and just say, "Have a
pleasant time!!" even it is a date with selecting person. That is
enough for me.
3) Usually, we go to a theater after eating.
Sometimes, we go on a trip. My boyfriend and I, we've been to a
Bulkuksa in Kyungju, Kumho Mt. in Gummi, Donghwasa in Daegu,
Namdaemun, Everland in Seoul.
4) Man usually pays even he is a student. If I pay, he will be
angry. I don't really understand that. So, I tell him, "This is my
turn. Let me treat you..^^ok?".
5) Holding a hand or putting his arms to my shoulder are ok after
five dates. After six months, I would keep an innocence, but if I
really love, Kiss is ok then.
6) I agree with that people living together before get married.
Because divorce is becoming more common nowadays and the rate is
going up. I don't know all about the man, how can I decide he is my
future partner. I don't want to bust up after married.
7) I totally disagree on this situation. Even he is my best friend,
I won't go alone his home. I don't want to get misunderstood things
from other people. But going together with friends that will be
possible. Because they watch out each other. So nothing will be
Dating Customs 1) He is looking good. Why not? probably, I will smile back to him.
2) I will smile and catch her eyes, but won't go near her and talk.
I will become a red-faced.